Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gg my sister and her family came for a couple...

There is a temple in the Indian state of Michigan, the river has the largest outside the wooden cross and a sculpture of Christ. When it first opened in 1950 it was dedicated to this blessed woman ... later the name was changed I believe .. My parents had a cottage on the lake mullet and Indian River rose city. It started as a mission church. Cross on the hill are steps leading to the base of the cross and you can go on the stairs to say rosary .. There use to be first class relics at every turn, but I think they were deleted. You can google the temple in the Indian River, and it gives you the history of this ... stations also up for a walk in the woods. They hold Sunday Mass on the street at the foot of the cross on good weather days .... I think that you love to read about it ... GG My sister and her family came for a couple of weeks and it was a movie camera ... (This would be in the last 50 years), and she took film inside the small church that was renovated large to accommodate a large number of annual tourist who attended Mass. .. We were all shocked when she got the film developed ... It was a sunny day, and chapel (church) was well lit, and around the statue of Mary and Tabernackle was golden halo. Not on the altar or any other part of the sanctuary. (I think that Joseph could had the aura, but I'm not very sure of this), gold aura was crystal clear and you can see through it ... But the statue and the tent was it .. out of about 2 meters from 2 of Article ... But you will not read about the movie my sister took, she was never given to the church, and she has since passed, and I always wondered if the movie is with his family. But I doubt it ... I forgot mm strattera 25mg camera, but I think about it now it would be great to donate to the temple .... My sister lived in Maryland, Michigan, not .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment